Sunday, September 23, 2012

Security Officer Sample Resume

Objective:
Being strong enough to overcome the problems in my life was the biggest challenge for me I had to re-think what I wanted to do and found the path I needed to follow to be productive citizen. As a disabled veteran from the US Army I have overcome the adversities that have challenged me in my life. While in the Army I learned to be a team player and a team leader, most of the things that I learned I have put into my working world such as integrity and honor. While in my working career I have been able to lead others and follow directions of the clients and supervisors. I have very good observational skills and people skills that I have used to help me in the security field. 


Experience:
2010- Present Andrews International Security/US Security Ass.
3333 Bowers Ave.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Job Title: Security Officer/Supervisor Pay Rate: $ 14.00 per hr.

Duties: Worked as a lead and supervisor for the Anti-Piracy teams for Sony and Disney motion picture companies. I was in charge of stopping people from making copies of the sneak preview movies that they were invited to see before they were released to the public. I use night-vision and signal trackers to find cameras and other recording devices that they used to steal the films. Primary duties are to patrol property to check for safety issues and problems with the building. Having to check on and to follow up on tenant complaints and to enforce the rules and the bylaws of the HOA. While patrolling to check parking lot for parking violations and to make sure the noise levels are in compliance with the rules of the HOA. I have to do payroll and follow up directly with the client to revise and up date post orders.


2009- 2010: Game Castle Toys/Unemployed
693 Albion Dr. San Jose CA.95136 Job Title: Co-Owner Pay Rate; 0.00

Duties: While on unemployment I had to go through all of the things that I had in storage and all of the collectables I collected over the years and sell them to keep my house. I had to sell all of the things that had value to keep my head above water. It took a long time for me to find a position that could pay my bills. While unemployed I went to school to get my Guard Card and Weapons Carry Card. Being in security is the thing that I found that I wanted to do for the rest of my working career or till I could no longer do it.






2008-2009: Werner Trucking International
14507 Frontier Road, Omaha NE. 68138 Job Title: Truck Driver Pay Rate: $ 12.00 per hr.

Duties: I was responsible for the pick-up and delivery of upwards of 10 million dollars of products from the shipper to the consignee. I was responsible for the security and the safety of the shipment while it was in transit. I had to take care of problems with the truck and set up the routes that I was to follow for the best fuel economy and to make it the farthest distance with the time I had. I was responsible to pick up and deliver on time and I had a perfect on time record.


2003-2008: Allied Driving School
2881 El Camino Real Redwood City CA. 94061 Job Title: Driving Instructor Pay Scale: $ 11.00 per hr.

Duties: To teach teens and adults to drive an auto within the guidelines of the DMV of CA. I was a teacher in the classroom, teaching driver̢۪s education to between 12 to 45 teenagers at a time. I would teach teens and adults to drive a stick shift auto some for up to 15 lessons. The position was 90% customer service having to talk to the parents as well as the teens, putting them at ease having only 2 hours with each student per lesson. I had to develop an instant re-pore with each student and not get upset for any reason.


1997-2002: Burns Security Co.
591 Hamilton Ave. Campbell, CA. 95008 Job Title: Security Guard Pay Scale: $10.00 per hr.

Duties: I started as a security guard on a retail site. I worked and gained the experience needed to set up and maintain the security patrols for Cannon Headquarters. In less than 3 years I worked myself into a position in the main office, setting schedules and filling guard posts to customer satisfaction. I worked with many different clients to come up with a security plan that would fit their needs. 


Education:
2008-2008:Area Truck Driving School.
Received a commercial driving license Class A

1986-1987: Travel and Trade Career Inst.
Received a A.S. Degree in International Shipping and Banking



Provided by: OneBuckResume.

No comments:

Post a Comment