A position with growth, potential where my discipline, positive attitude, professionalism, untiring efforts and interest can be utilized
Orthopedics Of Westchester- White Plains, NY October 2011- Present
• Requisitioned supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
• Floor care and maintenance using: waxing, stripping and polishing of wood floors
• General building maintenance including: electrical work with outlet and light fixtures, basic plumbing (unclogging of toilets and drains), and garbage removal
• Took record of all measurements and supplies needed for individual assignments
Abramson Brothers – New York, NY June 2011-September 2011
• Performed janitorial and custodial task and assisted staff
• Waxing, buffing, and vacuumed rugs
• Operated freight elevator
• Replaced light fixtures
Integra – Bronx, NY March 2009- December 2009
• Loaded and unloaded supply trucks to and from worksites
• Recorded measurements and necessary supply documentation
• Took place in part time training for demolition basics
• Properly disposed of all debris, and industrial cleaning solution
•Basic Academic Courses
• Willing to assume responsibility, is self motivated, and posses a high degree of professional integrity.
• Well rounded, flexible team player, and has the ability to learn quickly.
• Skilled in applying a logical, common sense approach to seeking practical solutions.
• Communicate effectively when dealing with people of diverse interest and levels of authority.
Provided by: OneBuckResume