Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sample Sales Account Executive Resume

Objective:
I would like an opportunity to use my
10+ years of inside sales experience
working for your company. I specialize
in locating new customers, customer
relations and customer retention.
As an Inside Sales Representative, I
have a positive, outgoing personality
and a confident and assertive attitude
toward the sales process. Exceptional
communication and interpersonal skills
are also an important part of the job
and I have both plus the ability to
establish solid rapport with clients.
It is vital as an Inside Sales
Representative that they be strongly
motivated and I posses the following:

• Goal and Success Oriented
• Effective Prospector
• Strong Negotiating and Closing
Skills
• Ability to Work Independently
• Excellent Time Management Skills
• Strong Networking Skills
• 10+ Years of B2B Sales
Experience


Experience:
Over 10 years of selling medical devices
B2B.


Education:
College work, certificate in medical
devices, certificate in Action Selling.


Skills:
CRM systems, Salesforce.com, Saleslogix,
AX, Microsoft, SAP
 


Provided by: OneBuckResume

No comments:

Post a Comment