I want to use my passion and experience to further
your organization’s goals.
BLT GALLERY/Acting Gallery Manager
New York, NY (2009–present)
• Conduct research, coordinate, and manage the
logistics of organizing shows at the gallery, which
include, handling, hanging & returning artwork.
• Manage all gallery communication —
invitations, press releases, social media, email and
• Organize the details of an opening. Arrange
refreshments, music, and the inviting of guests.
• Created web presence for gallery using social
media. Set up and post to Twitter, Facebook,
HootSuite, YouTube and Linked In sites. Set
standards/policies of the use of social media sites.
Research, write and update each of these sites.
• Maintain and organize gallery library and
• List exhibitions in online
• Update and maintain artists’ biographies,
reviews, and binders.
• Monitor gallery during operating hours.
• Responsible for staffing the gallery. Writing the
ads, reviewing resumes, schedule interviews, and
PEARSON EDUCATION/Managing Visual Developer
Upper Saddle River, NJ (2002–2009)
• Responsible for creative direction design
projects to optimize presentation.
• Collaborated with internal and external teams
to finalize design and layout.
• Involved in all phases of design execution for
multiple publishing initiatives to meet project
objectives and deadlines.
• Negotiated contract terms with third-party
vendors to ensure quality standards and
deliverables within budget.
• Orchestrated approval process to facilitate
relevant authorizations from stakeholders.
• Administered $500,000+ budget and oversaw
staff of four employees to ensure adherence to art
direction, production scheduling, and budgetary
• Reviewed portfolios to develop solid network of
freelance resources including designers, layout
artists, and illustrators.
• Identified and analyzed design trends
• Selected Achievements: Led design
development for major art program, successfully
delivering 2,000 pieces of art for 8,000 pages of
text. Met ambitious deadlines for launch of a seven
book series while cutting turnaround time by 50%.
Integral role in multiple projects that earned
numerous New York Bookbinders’ Guild Awards.
CH PRESS/Art Director
Upper Saddle River, NJ (1999–2001)
• Coordinated on-time completion of boutique
line of interior decorating and gardening books
through efficient project management.
• Designed cover and interior pages.
• Managed all phases of four-color electronic
design initiatives from concept through completion.
• Devised optimal strategy and action plans, and
directed staff of six.
• Selected images, commissioned original
artwork, and art directed/styled photography
Rhode Island School of Design
BFA, Apparel Design
• Background in art direction, art program
development, print design, and production.
• Extensive project management, administrative,
and staffing experience.
• Consistent record of working on teams that
meet creative, time, and budgetary constraints.
• Strong communications, vendor relations,
organizational, and problem solving skills.
• Capable of handling multiple assignments,
working well in demanding environments, and
• Computer proficiency skills (Mac based
systems), Microsoft Office, Entourage, Abode
Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop,
Bridge), Quark Express, Acrobat, Safari, Firefox,
Chrome, and Opera (Web Browsers). Versed in using
social media: Twitter, Facebook, Linked In,
HootSuite and YouTube.
Provided by OneBuckResume.