Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sample Medical Assistant Resume

Objective:
I am seeking a position as a Medical Assistant that will utilize my ability in an office. I am willing to cultivate my knowledge and expand with a company that will allow me to advance.


Experience:
Medi Weight-Loss
2008-2010

Boca Raton, FL

I was hired as a Medical Assistant. My job duties were to check in patients and take their Vital Signs and Weigh them if they were Established Patients. I also worked at the Front Desk as a Receptionist and Checking Patients In/Out of the Office.

If there were New Patients I would Draw their Blood, Injections and perform an EKG. It is very rewarding seeing patients returning week after week and they are loosing so much weight.


Castles Realty
2005-2008

Boca Raton, Florida

I was hired as Administrative Assistant to oversee ten associates in the East Boca Raton office. Duties included maintaining all office listings.

Nestler-Poletto Realty
2000-2005

Boca Raton, Florida

I was hired as a Marketing Coordinator. My duties included working with Mark Nestler & John Poletto on all marketing pieces that were representing them such as postcards, brochures, newsletters, web site information & window displays.

Minor Emergency

1995-1996

Deerfield Beach, Florida

I was hired as a Medical Assistant. My position consisted on drawing blood, drug screen testing, injections and basic vitals.

This was a very busy office because several of our patients were their from everything to physicals to doing minor surgical procedures.

Dr. Lyle Sklar

1991-1992

Boca Raton , Florida

I was hired as a Medical Assistant in a Podiatrist Office. I was trained to do whirlpool baths, taking x-rays and assisting the Doctor in Surgical Procedures. I also learned how to do casting and fitting people for Orthotics.


Education:
Cardinal Gibbons High School
1987

Florida College of Medical & Dental Careers

1988-1990


Skills:
Enthusiastic, committed, resourceful, can be counted on to get the job done. Posed and professional with excellent skills as a Medical Assistant performing Venipuncture, Injections and EKG’s. I am definitely a “People Person”
I enjoy helping patients and making them feel better.

I also have experience at the Front Desk as a Receptionist and Administrative Assistant. I am familiar with such programs as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Quick books.

I am committed to work with a company that furthers the growth and wholeness of individuals and everyone is treated with the utmost respect. 




Provided by: OneBuckResume

No comments:

Post a Comment